Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!


Today is my father's birthday. I am so proud to be his daughter! He is a wonderful, loving, caring and supportive man. He is always there when I need him and he doesn't inquire about anything unless you ask him. He is a quiet man and Husky fan. His since of humor just makes me laugh. The other day we were in Lowes looking at the shelving section. My dad sees a box that has a outside dryer in it (the kind with the pole and things to hang stuff on that you cement in the ground outside). He says, "Hmm..(with the most serious face), I wonder where they plug that in?" I just cracked up laughing. Partially because it was so stupid, and partially because it took my mom a minute to get it. lol. He is a lifesaver to me and the family. That is the pun behind the picture. The picture was taken on our Cruise a few years ago when they were teaching us about safety on the ship. I love to hang out with my dad. Before I switched my hours at work, we would go golfing every Wednesday. So, Happy Birthday Dad! Thanks for being such a great father and wonderful man! Someone I can really look up to and count on when I really need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment