Sunday, April 8, 2012

Scrapbook Place Recycle Challenge for DT Project

On

Scrapbook Place Challenges




April's Challenge is a good one for you and Mother Earth.  In celebration of Earth Day, April 22, we are challenging you to "go green" with your project.  Make a card, layout or altered art, but remember to reuse, recycle or upcycle in the crafting of your creation.  


So I decided to to make this card.  

Recycled Recipe used:
The flower is made out of an old music book, punched
I used scrabble tiles 
and I used a border that was given to me (Thanks Melissa)
To add to it, i used Tim Holtz distressed ink pad in black, some rhinestones and pp

Enjoy! 


4 comments:

  1. I think this is just fabulous! Great idea!!! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab card! I love the distressing, and the scrabble letters are great. I found you from Outlawz and would love you to come visit me at www.craftydaffy.blogspot.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete