Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fishing with dad

Dad and I have been out fishing a few times now. The first four times or so we didn't catch a darn thing. But then, one day, I caught ONE fish! I felt so sorry for the fish. It was just gasping for air looking at me.




That same night, I was putting away my fishing stuff (what little I have) and low and behold I caught something! My finger! Ouch! I ended up going to the hospital to have it removed as it was a two prong hook and it was embedded pretty well.






On another fishing trip, benji knocked the tackle box into the water below. Luckily there was another fisherman who helped us and he fished out the tackle box. Unfortunetly, a lot of stuff was lost to the lake.



Dad has caught several fish since this incident. He really enjoys fishing and goes out sometimes as much as three times a week. He love to take Benji with him.








Here are just a few pictures of the scenery when we go fishing. It is so peaceful and relaxing.




No comments:

Post a Comment