Sunday, June 20, 2010

So much to post! lol - retreat 2010

I am so sorry I haven't posted for so long. I have been so busy with life, I forget. Back in April, Shellie and I went to our bi-annual retreat. We had a great time! I got so much done! The theme was a 50's theme. Shellie and I worked hard on a cardboard pink convertable. We came in second place in the costume contest.







Here are some of the layouts I got done that weekend. The retreat was from Thursday to Sunday. I got about 8 hours sleep the whole weekend.











This was taken at Lincoln city in 2010. I went with mom and dad.
















This was taken at the Yakima Valley Museum. All of the art is made with bicycle reflectors. He is the same artist that did the design on the Yakima Sundome.









This is a picture of my grandmother and my dad taken at her 89th birthday. She passed away last August. I made one for my dad and one for myself.







This was part of our whale watching trip in Depo Bay. We did not get to see any whales up close. Actually none at all. The pictures were taken off the internet to show wishful thinking.

Well that is all for this update. more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment