Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wooden Blocks to Acrylic - OMG!




I decided to change all of my wooden rubber stamps over to CD and DVD cases to cut down on the space storage in my stamp room. I had no idea how much work it was going to be. I am not even done yet! I still have so much to do!












So here are the blocks after I have taken off the rubber from them and put them in the case.













Then, I had to get the glue off of all of the blocks.












Now I had to stack them all and organize them by size, putting a sticker on them to tell me what the size is.














Now I put them all in these boxes by size so they are easy to find when I sell them. Do you need any? lol





These are some of the cases so far that I have done; Well over 500!






And this is what they look like when they are finished!



Now, what I didn't picture here is all the time it took to scan the sets, label the Cd/DVDS, and inventory them in the computer. Let alone printing out the faces and cutting them out. Thank goodness I have a nice neighbor that helps with that part!

I will be so glad when I am ALL DONE!

1 comment: