Sunday, June 20, 2010

Belated Mothers Day and Happy Fathers Day!



I have been so caught up in life, I forgot to post a Happy Mothers day message to my mom. Sorry mom. She is the greatest though! I can honestly say that she is my best friend and I am very thankful for that. I worry so much about her and her health. A few weeks ago she fell in the garage and I freaked! She finally went to the hospital and was ok. She had a contusion in her knee, a sprained shoulder and ruptured some blood vesssels in her hand. But she is fine. Thank goodness! So, here is the card I made her for her special day.





Today, I went to church for my dad. I say for him because I was in so much pain I really didn't want to go, but I knew he would appreciate it. It was Fathers Day after all. (o= The sermon was very nice. Dad didn't want to do much today and mom couldn't do much because she was in pain also. So it was just a quiet day at home.


Dad is great! Lately, as I have previously posted, we have been taking the time to fish together. We would probably be golfing, but with my shoulder injury I can't partake in that as well.
Here is the card I made for dad.
Happy Fathers Day Dad!



No comments:

Post a Comment