Sunday, July 18, 2010

Last night of Citifest


So tonight, as we came in, there were some BMX racers doing tricks. They were amazing! I captured some photos of them. I don't know how they do it...but they were very good.


Went to Citifest again tonight. Crystal Lewis was the first one on. She only sang three songs though, so I was disappointed in that. I loved the last song she sang, "Jesus is coming". That has always been one of my favorites of hers along with the "Lion and the Lamb".




Next up was Hawk Nelson. It was a very lively performer. Kinda fun to watch.








last up was Third Day. They were also very good. I had to stand in the section in front of mom and dad because I had broken my chair and you were not allowed to stand there, only in designated areas. I really did enjoy myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment